Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - My client is an industry leader within the E-Commerce space. Enjoying year on year growth of 200% they continue to expand into new realms within their field. A diverse business culture that offers a platform for employees to be creative in their ideas and freedom to implement them swiftly to promote the company's growth.
Job Description - Reporting to the CFO, the Director Finance will help manage finance function across each business. The person will define and implement robust business controls and procedures throughout the businesses and ensure that best practices are being followed. They will form part of the leadership team and shall partner with the business leaders in defining and implementing business strategies and providing requisite support to promote business growth. They shall take overall ownership of all reporting and compliances of the group and ensure all businesses stay compliant with the various tax and fiscal statutes. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the company's finances.
- Manage and drive all tax filings and interaction with regulators
- Using a financial control framework, including financial accountabilities and authorities to ensure full financial control.
- To develop and control a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
- Act as the main point of contact to external and internal auditors and provide all required information.
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that group policies are followed.
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls
- Draft statutory accounts for the group of companies.
- Work with the CFO and Heads of Business to draw out the business plans and also monitor progress thereof.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a qualified accountant with at least 10 years of professional experience.
- You will be able to provide finance controls across a group of companies and have recent knowledge of IGAAP and IFRS.
- You will have previous experience managing staff and have the ability to work with in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
What's on Offer - Along with a competitive package you will have the chance of rapid career growth within a growing business and exposure to top line management.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I32160&source=ONL_IIMJOBS