Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Bangalore
About our Client - Our client is a Fortune 100 Global MNC with a market capital greater than USD 50 billion. With major expansion plans in India, they are currently looking for a Finance Director to drive their growth strategy.
Job Description - Reporting to the Global CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the development of business plans for the India Finance operations, monitoring the company's progress and ensuring regular financial advice
- Providing analysis and recommendations for business strategy and finance operations to ensure achievement of financial targets
- Supporting BU heads in leading the development of the organization
- Ensuring the maintenance of adequate financial controls and compliance
- Managing a high performance operation workforce through effective implementation of talent acquisition and retention programs
- Effectively leading the forecasting and analysis function by managing the monthly Demand planning process and distributor relations
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA/MBA or have an advanced degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics form top tier Business Schools globally. You have 10-15 years of experience in positions of Senior Financial Director or Controller roles in Multinational environments in e-commerce sector only. You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with multiple management levels of the organization and comfortable working in a matrix organization. With a strong business acumen, you are looking forward to take an extraordinary challenge with a Fortune 100 Global Giant
What's on Offer - Along with a competitive package you will have the chance of rapid career growth within a growing business and exposure to top line management.
To Apply - Click here to apply