Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Research & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading Financial services company with a strong equity research desk. With over 32 years of functioning in the European markets, our client is looking to set up a strong foothold in the Indian market. They are thus looking for a Director to set up their equity research business in India.
Job Description - Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of associates and senior analysts.
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders while covering a wide range of sectors.
- Building relationships with promoters, investors and regulators across all sectors.
- Initiation of reports on large and mid cap stocks and presenting them to clients.
- Analyzing quarterly financial results and other events of the companies covered.
- Organizing analyst meets to ensure interaction between the team and key stakeholders.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will have an MBA from a top tier business school and a Bachelor's in engineering/IT is desirable.
- You will ideally have 8-12 years of work experience in equity research.
- A thorough understanding of the Indian equity market is essential.
What's on Offer - Exposure to lead a team of highly qualified researchers and be part of well established brand name with fast growth plans in India. A highly competitive package with an attractive bonus.
To Apply - Click here to apply