Position: Director - Digital / Online Marketing
The Director of Digital Marketing will be responsible for creating and delivering a world-class digital marketing strategy that drives online customer acquisition. S/he will develop and drive customer communication channels across digital media, social networks and product/merchandising initiatives.
- Develop strategies to maximize customer acquisition and further develop our online brand.
- Quantitatively drive digital strategy, planning and marketing program execution based on analysis of data, past business performance, merchandise strategies, branding objectives and marketing campaign goals with a focus on driving year-over-year growth from our digital marketing activities.
- Oversee strategy, creative direction, timing and execution of online marketing activities including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Display Advertising, email marketing campaigns, affiliate and mobile marketing programs, display advertising and social media, cross-sell promotions and editorial/interactive online content. Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Collaborate directly with cross-functional business groups to ensure the online key selling themes, offers and promotions are consistent with activities in our other marketing channels and sales.
- Develop and execute targeted promotions to support campaigns; review performance and ROI and determine implications for future campaigns. Manage promotional calendar and communications across organization.
- Create and tightly control a significant monthly and annual budget for online activities.
- Direct and conduct regular competitive analyses to identify best practices and recommend action items.
- Report on digital Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and user trends and determine implications for future planning.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Develop and lead a team of digital marketing professionals.
- ‘Fire in the belly’, Ability to be self motivated and create an exciting workplace
- Complete hands on approach and ability to roll up sleeves whenever necessary
- Quantitative and data driven
- Decisive visionary with the objective of balancing tactical and strategic issues
- Proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in faced paced changing environment
- Solid business acumen accompanied by interpersonal savvy
- Team oriented leadership skills
- Superior communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Incredible detail orientation and strong aesthetic sensibility
- Proven business leader able to deliver results that fit overall brand objectives and integrate effectively with all other marketing channels.
- Demonstrated experience in building and promoting brands in a customer centric environment is required.
- Strong consumer knowledge.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven skill in organization, work planning, attention to detail and follow-through.
Qualification: MBA in Marketing
Experience: 10 - 12 years including digital functions. Online / e-Commerce background desirable
If interested, please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org