We are looking for a Senior Corporate Communication professional for one of the most reputed textile giant based out of Mumbai.
Designation - Director - Corporate Communication
Experience - 15 – 18 years
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - MBA Marketing
Reports to - CMD
Necessary Exposure - Having managed corporate communication for strong Brands & conglomerate
Key Skills - Influencing Skills, Interpersonal Skills , Planning Skills, Analyzing Skills, Communication Skills
Computer Proficiency - Should be comfortable operating, MS – Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
Language Skills - Should be fluent in English, Hindi
Role & Responsibilities
- Directly responsible for strategizing and executing Media & Public Engagement or Advocacy campaigns - efforts focusing on Corporate, Brand, Product /Service and Internal PR. Major PR & Communication campaigns new Brand roll out campaigns, major Corporate, brand and product initiatives
- Will be principally responsible for the company's online media communication - website restructuring, group websites integration with parent site including drawing out group web communications activity, activation of social media, SEO & online news monitoring
- Innovate and offer creative branding and communication solutions to the business to maximize impact and optimize cost
- Experience of holding press meets, conventions, seminars, exhibitions or workshops in associations with chambers of commerce or media partners like newspapers/TV channels across national levels
- To conceptualize and handle events in partnerships with media and TV partners like awards campaign , hold all India workshops etc all of which are aimed at building the image of the company.
- Maintain PR with government agencies and departments at state government and central government levels
- Position the organization and its leaders as key industry professionals and thought leaders
- Provide consultation to the senior leadership team external brand building, messaging and brand positioning through efficient communication initiatives
- Work closely with external agencies on issue management and PR activities to ensure that internal/external communications are consistent and the impact on various internal/external audiences has been considered.
- Effectively coach and mentor a team of corporate communication and representatives from business
Incase you are interested in the above profile, please send in your profile to email@example.com or you could connect at 9321164007 for any queries that you may have.