I am writing to introduce myself as a member of the Talent Acquisition Team at Dell and we are hiring for Compensation and Benefits Director at Bangalore.
Please find the JD below:
- Oversees the development, implementation and maintenance of compensation and benefit policies and programs, which support company objectives and local practices.
- Maintains a working knowledge of government legislation influencing compensation and benefits.
- Ensures programs are current with regard to trends, practices and costs.
- Provides HR and management with ongoing consultation, and develops processes and tools which facilitate the administration of effective, equitable and compliant programs.
- Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Implements high quality execution and communication of core compensation and benefits programs and processes.
- Recommends new and/or improved team member plans and cost-saving measures.
- Provides guidance, advice, analysis and training of Human Resources departments in connection with compensation and benefits policies.
- Acts as a liaison with carriers, vendors and consultants on various matters such as plan design, contracts, coverage and renewals.
- Ensures the achievement of equitable and competitive team member compensation and benefits programs.
Ensures adherence to applicable company policies and practices as well as legal and tax regulations.
- 15+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 8+ years managerial/leadership experience.
Please share your resume to email@example.com in case you are interested.