Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is an unparalleled leader in Investment Banking globally, with additional services across corporate, consumer and wealth management. With over a quarter of a million employees and revenues in excess of a hundred billion $, our client is one of the most reputed global investment banks - touted as one of the most prestigious employers of choice.
Job Description - Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Delivery and integration of high-impact business services programs and projects
- Strategy, execution and alignment of change models to global framework and models
- Managing global CXO level engagements and expectations with full accountability for end-to-end delivery
- Ensuring quality and development of delivery capability and implementation
- Liaising with teams across disciplines and locations to ensure sound delivery while building stakeholder credibility
The Successful Candidate - You must hold atleast a Bachelors and preferably a Masters degree with atleast 15 years of relevant experience in the Financial Services space. With a proven track record of delivering high-impact complex projects and leading multi function global teams, you must have a thorough knowledge of investment banking products and services. With strong consulting skills, you should be competent in the use of various metrics and have the ability to influence strategic decision makers and stakeholders. An effective team leader with an ability to work in virtual global teams, you must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment under high pressure and strict timelines.
What's on Offer - Market leading compensation coupled with leadership opportunity with one of the leading financial services brands.
To Apply - Click here to apply