Client – A Famous Financial Research Firm in Bangalore.
Job Title - Director
Location - Bangalore
Department - Business Analytics & Research
Experience - 12-14 years
Compensation - Best in the Industry
As the Director - Business Analytics you will:
- Communicate directly with our extensive business partner base to understand requirements, priorities, and budgets
- Provide leadership and direction for your staff, ensuring focus on production support and priority enhancements to meet our partner requirements
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of our deliveries to ensure we excel in the services we provide
- Manage transitions effectively
- Work with the appropriate organizations within the company to secure the commitment and resources required to support our initiatives
- Actively work to attract, retain, and develop employees
- Act as a champion and spokesperson for the company within the company and with customers
We seek candidates with the following skills:
- Ability to effectively influence and lead in a team environment characterized by rapid change and high availability targets
- Strong interpersonal, Influencing skills, project management and organizational skills, along with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work across business and system groups at all levels
- Customer service orientation, demonstrated by ability to delivery quality effort in a highly demanding environment
- Collaborate, as needed, with other service providers and vendors on product related issues
Education and Experience
MBA or MS with some statistics training required. 12-14 years experience.
- Proven leadership ability with strong client relationship skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with Senior Management
- Strong quantitative skills required.
- Excellent business judgement and ability to recognize business implications of data.
- Competence in analytics and research techniques
- Must have effective oral and written skills, including use of compelling visuals to effectively communicate challenging or technical concepts.
- Computer skills (Windows NT, UNIX), programming SAS, Excel, and knowledge of charting and graphics packages desirable.
- Financial Services background a plus
- Project and time management skills with an ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org