We are retained by a global company operating in 14 countries and with revenues in excess of USD 2 billion, to find leadership talent to build a large e-commerce business in India with the goal to be the #1 player in the market. We are looking for young go-getters with passion for e commerce and desire to create and be part of something new, something big. People only from A+ MBA colleges should apply.
Salary: Not a constraint for right candidate
- Lead a team of 3-5 business development managers initially which would grow to 5-7 going forward, spread across multiple geographies
- Initiating and nurturing relationships with partners in lifestyle and fashion category.
- Manage the on-boarding process by handholding the partners
- Liaise with the partner and marketing team to grow the business being done by the partner and the overall business done by your partners on the platform
- Adherence of the partners to the Jabong standards through the vendor coordinators
- Adherence of payment cycle is maintained and vendors are happy doing business with Jabong
- Graduate from Tier I engineering college/MBA college
- Minimum work experience of 8 - 10 years in B2B sales
- Experience in eCommerce is mandatory
- Relationships with existing vendors to eCommerce companies would be a plus
- Experience in setting up systems and processes
- Must have an experience in leading teams of atleast 7 to 10 people
- Amazon, snapdeal, flipkart,Homeshop18, Indiatimes shopping, Rediff shopping, Indiaplaza
- FMCG/Telecom: People managing B2B/Key account sales in these sectors
What we offer:
- You will receive an attractive compensation with diverse possibilities for your personal development
- You will receive a discretionary bonus based on your and company’s performance
- You will be part of a professional and entrepreneurial environment
- You will be actively involved in the development of a fast-growing internet startup
- You will benefit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
Process: Please send an email to email@example.com with your updated CV, current and expected salary. We shall share your profile only after having a discussion with you about the client and role in detail.
Please mention Role (applying for) in Subject line.