Director - Bankruptcy Collection
Delhi NCR | Permanent
- Excellent opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies
- Senior team leading role
About Our Client
Our client, Global Leading Debt Recovery Firm which has also been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the world is looking to rapidly expand their India offshore office. They are looking to recruit a seasoned operations professional with proven track record in operational excellence as a Director for their Bankruptcy Collection Process for US Consumer Debt Market.
Reporting to the Vice President- India Operations, you would ensure operational standards are met or exceeded for service, productivity, and quality and employee engagement. You would manage the Operational aspects of collections for the company leading large teams managing Bankruptcy portfolio of the company as well as third party clients.
The Successful Applicant
- CA or MBA with minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar role
- Atleast 4 years of experience in a collections role
- Strong Operations Management Experience managing global stakeholders is mandatory
- Proven track record of managing large teams (100-200 people)
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Project Management are preferable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment and an orientation towards customer service
- Flexible to work in shifts (3 PM to 12 PM) if required
What's On Offer
The company has been rated as one of the top 50 companies to work for in India and are known to encourage work life balance. You will get an outstanding career growth in a completely meritocratic culture.
Apply for this job
The reference number of this job is I25190. Please apply online using the form below.