Curve HR is a leading and fast growing Executive Search Firm working with foremost organisations in the industry to fulfill their senior and middle management requirements.
Our client, a MNC consulting firm is seeking Associate for its Direct tax practice
Position: Associate – Direct tax
Client: MNC Consulting firm
Qualification: CA from 2010/2011 batch
Experience: 0-2 Yrs post CA in Direct tax
Role: Following are the key responsibilities and activities to be carried out
- Preparation of advisory notes, extracting case laws & advisory relevant information based on research,
- Drafting of reports, submissions
- Compliance based assignments (FBT, advance tax, taxable income, income liability, capital gains tax calculation etc)
- Supporting the assignments based on client specific needs which may lead to work in corporate tax, international tax or transfer pricing.
- Tax office representation work (scrutiny agreements, rectifications, penalty hearings etc)
- Documentation of the findings in transfer pricing report.
- Agreement review related work (share purchase agreements, subscription agreements, contribution agents, trust deeds etc)
- Would work according to the briefing and expectations of the manager.
Requirements: Following are the skills, knowledge and experience required
- CA with 0-2 yrs post qualification experience in Direct taxation.
- Basic Knowledge of Direct Tax regulations and understanding of Income tax laws
- Knowledge of corporate tax (income tax & DTAA) & international tax
- Work exposure in areas related to FIPB, FEMA, NBFC, SEBI etc
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ,and
- Self-initiated and result-oriented.
Please mail your interest along with your profile or refer friends to firstname.lastname@example.org
Curve HR | Mumbai