Sr. / Area Executive- Sales ( Preferably from auto industry / direct sales), Workshop Specialist
Our Client is world’s fifth-largest oil and gas company headquarters in Paris, France.
- Operations in more than 130 countries
- Upstream operations (oil and gas exploration, development and production, LNG)
- Downstream operations (refining, marketing & the trading and shipping of crude oil & petroleum products) Chemicals
- 96, 387 employees worldwide.
He will be taking care of Workshop Specialist in respective region & would be responsible for the below work -
- Achieve volume objectives set by the Manager-Market Support
- Execute the sales strategy as per directives of MSM in the assigned area.
- Liase with Reliance outlets/officers and conduct activities for promoting our products.
- Liase with OEM dealers/ offices and conduct activity for promoting sales.
- Identify potential workshops for tying up as commercial accounts
- Identify potential workshops for tying up on equipment on loan schemes
- Ensure collection of receivables in accordance with credit policy. In case of defaults, outstandings are collected as quickly as possible through appropriate timely actions.
- Report up-to-date information on competition and environment to superior at least on monthly basis.
- Carry out any other duties that may be advised by MSM
- Educational requirements : Any Graduate Any specialization ( preferably MBA)
Experience: 3 – 5 years experience in Sales (Preferably from auto industry / direct sales)
Additional Requirement : The incumbent should be hardworking & a go-getter. Should have excellent communication skills.
Key Skills Required -Strong commercial understanding , Ability to negotiate & relationship management
Language - Regional language Must (Telugu)
Reporting to: State Head
If interested send your updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org