Position :Associate Manager – Digital Marketing
Company: one of the largest FMCG company
Experience : 3-5 years of experience with atleast 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
Academic Background : Post graduate / MBA with specialization in Mass communication/ Sales/ Marketing
- The position is functionally accountable for managing all brand communications through digital channels, setting up, selling and executing a vision, from delivering stand alone projects to integrated campaigns, developing brand presence & tracking online.
- The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering the digital brand objectives.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company’s digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- To be responsible for managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- Plan and implement all online marketing campaigns including digital campaign collateral
- To review the performance of all sites and for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery of ROI
- To develop and execute solid plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage.
- To take responsibility for managing significant digital marketing projects ensuring that they are delivered within budget and scope
- To be responsible for managing the online marketing budget
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner, Helix HR
Add: Plot # 15, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi