- Develop and protect the reputation of the company through a constant conversation with the stakeholders in line with the goals and policies of the company.
- Utilise all media available at disposal including digital & social media
- Advertising/promotion work to support marketing efforts.
- Public Relations and Marketing Content creation and edit
- Concept and Research report creation, writing and curating
- Social Media and Real Time web conversation curating and intervention
- Online Social Media and Real-time web PR and Marketing
- Company PR through Blogs, Social Media, Websites, Reports and any other form of Public relations and marketing that may be used to market the company.
- Drafting company press releases and working with various teams to create reports and other material to develop the credibility and voice of the company in the online and offline world.
- Responsible for various marketing collaterals the company will release from time to time viz. newsletters, product updates, announcements, etc.
- Set up speaking engagements and prepare speeches for delivery.
- Represent the company infront of clients and potential clients at conferences, expos & exhibitions, etc. and responsibility for marketing collaterals for such events.
- An experience in online reputation management, online PR, digital marketing communications will be very desirable for this role.
- A minimum of 1 year relevant work experience is required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com