One of our clients, A leading MNC Bank is looking for a right candidate for the below mentioned position.
Role: Digital Acquisition Manager
Basic Job responsibilities:
- Drive customer acquisition through digital campaigns & achieve sales targets.
- Manage Marketing Budget to optimize online sourcing cost per account.
- Optimize and develop sourcing and fulfillment models to scale volumes at lower costs.
- Conceptualize creatives & promotions with strong USPs to drive Internet sales.
- Closely interact with Business to understand product nuance and be an expert.
- Coordinate with Product, Credit, Sales and Media teams with acquisition efforts.
- Monitor market trends, competitor campaigns and digital marketing innovations.
- Prepare acquisition strategy decks and annual sales forecast models.
Education & Experience:
- MBA from top B schools with 1-4 yrs experience in digital/ online acquisition.
- Highly sales driven & proactive work ethic to achieve monthly & quarterly targets.
- Strong analytical skills to develop acquisition forecast and marketing models.
- Ability to get things done with execution skills and detail oriented mindset.
- Great people skills to negotiate & influence business associates and media agencies.
- Understanding of Internet marketing models in Display & Search (Yahoo, Google, Social Media).
- Appreciation of the digital marketing & curious to learn constantly.
Interested may send your profiles with current CTC details to: email@example.com
Datamatics Staffing Services