DGM – SCM (Hyderabad) - A reputed pharmaceutical company
- Monitoring of accurate production and procurement plans based on the demand.
- Monitor efficacy of and implement action plans to improve the supply chain planning process.
- Ensure cost of supply chain activities is optimized through efficient production and procurement planning.
- Ensure adherence to established standard operating procedures (sops)
- Develop metrics to evaluate the performance of supply chain planning activities.
- Ensure calculation of all production and procurement sop metrics.
- Track execution against plan – weekly, address non adherence issues and flag open issues.
- Strategic planning and to implement production and supply of quality materials as per business plan.
- To make sure that all activities are strictly carried as per approved sop’s
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Review, evaluate and approve specifications for issuing and awarding large bids.
- A strategic planner with expertise in maintaining optimum inventory, ensuring vendor managed inventory to control the inventory turns without blocking space and funds
- Present monthly/quarterly/half yearly and annual MIS reports on functional performance to the management.
- Budget preparation, monitoring & reviewing.
- Functional leadership of the team including recruitment, performance evaluation, team/talent development, and skill set improvement and mentoring.
- Coordinate overall supply chain in the zone for all distribution channels of all products
- Overall in-charge of the Business with focus on (a) streamlining the operation (b) setting up the distribution, sales & marketing network, laying down procedure of reporting, monitoring on all aspects of sales, marketing and factory / production etc.
- Should be a graduate with MBA/PGD in Materials Management with 15 + years experience and heading the SCM function for any Pharmaceutical companies.
Rush CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal Placement & Consultants (P) Ltd.