Client: A Leading Player in Consumer Durable industry.
- Prepare materials and lead the discussions in close cooperation with counterparts in HO SCM, Marketing, and Sales.
- Support Regional Manager in execution of Weekly, Monthly sales targets.
Inventory Management -
- To monitor the stock levels in the channel in order to support growth objectives.
- Ensure proper planning for Phase in and phase out of models so that there is minimum obsolescence and slow moving stock.
- Maintain right balance between sales & inventory.
Demand Planning and Execution -
- To ensure proper demand planning in the region, Consolidate demand from RDS level upwards on weekly basis, and discuss the same in Weekly Consensus meetings with ND and RMs, Plan PSI for each RDS with agreed stock norms.
- Procure Purchase Order as per the consensus meetings at weekly level and ensure error free order entry thru SCM Coordinators and interact with regional logistics, warehouses for efficient and timely execution of orders.
- Use sales trend data to ensure the effective and efficient use of resources so that business objectives are achieved within budgeted costs.
Key Performance Indicators -
- Review and monitor SCM KPIs such as AP1/AP2/SCI /SCR /Ageing and trigger corrective actions as necessary in sales review meetings with Marketing /Sales teams /ND or FDs to ensure all metrices are maintained as per globally defined targets.
Relationship Management and Training -
- Manage relationships with channel partners/Re distributors for Supply Chain and Planning - Training, QA and delivery as required
- Develop and deploy training and mentoring approach and content for various Supply Chain and Planning activities.
- Conduct key Supply Chain and Planning trainings when required To NDs, Sales teams, Key RDS.
Data Integrity and Maintenance -
- Ensure quality AP1 plans are uploaded in GSCM system in timely manner
- Ensure data accuracy in files sent to HO for planning is accurate and timely in manner on weekly basis.
Please send your resume to email@example.com