We are currently looking at the following position with our client:-
Role: DGM Supply Chain
Company Profile: Independent Multi-Brand Automotive Sales & Service Network Company
- Ensuring the Group Spare Parts operation and meet Group Service expectation as per business plan
- Responsible to evolve SCM strategy for distribution of Spare Parts
- Evolve standard operating procedure & Training for smooth operations considering multi model complexity
- Ensuring the network adhere to pre-determined SOPís whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to closely follow the parts market trends, exploiting new business opportunities, focused on increasing sales turnover to the network whilst retaining budgeted profit.
- Responsible for training dept Parts so that network parts employees have sufficient training.
- Responsible for all IT systems involved in the parts business .
- Competitive spare parts strategy development and implementation. . .
- Develop efficient stocking norms for network .
- Responsible for inventory function, to curtail inventory-holding expenses and adherence to the minimum inventory level to minimize wastage.
- Directing, leading & motivating workforce and imparting continuous on job training for accomplishing greater operational effectiveness/ efficiency.
- Monitor and control sales expenses related to supply chain activities to keep them at the lowest possible rates in line with the defined policy.
- Responsible for Quality / Distribution & logistics of materials from supplier.
- Demand Planning & Forecasting.
- Strategic planning for the warehousing, logistics and finalizing Initiate and implement cost reduction ideas in material procurement..
- Logistics solution and implementation of same in line with organization demand
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Tech/B.E from reputed Engineering College
- MBA (Preferred)
- 7-12 years of relevant experience which should include multiple OEM experience
- Must have worked in Automobile Sector
Interested Candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 9650795223