Position: DGM-Projects (Emerging Markets)
Location: Bangalore, but will travel extensively overseas.
- Will be responsible for infrastructure in the emerging markets
- Has to coordinate with local and overseas suppliers
- To supervise erection and commissioning at site
- Vendor evaluation for machineries, infrastructure etc.
- To interact with local agencies for erection and commissioning
- Would require high degree of people management skills
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in handling operations, plant experience and new market development (international experience will be added value).
- PG in Marketing/Supply chain from Premier B-School - Batch 2001, 2002 and 2003 can apply.
CTC – Negotiable
Anand V C
Founder and Director