DGM – Production (Cell Line)
Relevant Exp. Req: 13– 17 yrs.
Qualification: ME / MTech, BE / BTech/MBA(Manufacturing Technology)
Job Location: Shirwal(Pune)
Being one of the early incumbent, this position will have a series of roles to play. In the initial stages, the incumbent will prepare for the establishing the processes on the foundations of QMS but later hand over the activity to a MR incumbent and start managing the day to day activities for installation and commissioning of the Solar Cell Line. In the next phase, the incumbent will co ordinate with technology supplier for FAT 1, FAT 2 and commercial production. Simultaneously introduce improvement programs to sustain the gains and look for continuous improvements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY( Critical Task- Maximum 10 task):
- Prepare for implementation of QMS
- Co – Ordinate for Installation and commissioning of Cell Line
- Make teams and manage debugging issues during commissioning
- Plan for all aspects of trial and commercial production
- Recruit and build teams for 24x7 operations
Create and monitor improvement program
- Get ISO certification for Cell Line
- Manage training, Certification, skill development and multi skilling for Cell Line Related activities
Candidates who comply with the role mentioned are requested to mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MENTION YOUR CURRENT CTC, EXPECTED CTC, & NOTICE PERIOD WITHOUT FAIL.