Position : Deputy General Manager – Process Excellence, MNC BPO
Location : Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Process Re-engineering/Innovation:
- Directs the activities of the Process Excellence team, which involves defining, designing and implementing continuous improvement programs.
- Enhance process capability from the current base-line through process improvement methodologies
- Lead and facilitate key organizational initiatives on Process excellence
- Works with site management team and other levels of line management regarding performance metrics to measure program success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, and network Process Excellence resources to share and apply best practices.
- Analyze current operations and develop One Pagers (Snapshot view of Process Overall Performance) and Identify ICU Metrics.
- To identify new project opportunities and financial benefits.
- Determine key drivers to meet the business objectives (Both to improve ICU Metrics and also driving VAS – Value Added Projects )
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics, dashboards and systems to sustain gains and promote Process Excellence activity and a continuous improvement culture
- Coordinate with other Process teams to identify cross-program dependencies and leverage resources appropriately.
- Conduct process excellence audits periodically (including Transaction Monitoring Audits, etc.,)
- Plan and execute a rigorous Training structure across the organization.
- Implement and maintain systems to enable project resource planning, prioritization and progress tracking.
- Manage overall Lean Six Sigma capability building strategy for the site/client.
- Monitoring and continuous improvement on critical metrics (ICU Metrics) and performance
- Drive standardization and strong knowledge re-use structure (Knowledge Management)
- Facilitation of Conquest Deployment
- Set performance goals and targets for team members.
- Track performance and ensure results are delivered.
- Guide, coach and mentor team members.
- Cascade relevant information to team members.
- Identify and groom key resources to take on additional responsibilities / larger role.
- Enable team members to participate in learning / development initiatives.
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
- Conduct diagnostic studies on the key accounts identified and implement a Process excellence framework in line with the business objectives
COPC (Customer Operations Performance Center):
CWFM – Central Work Force Management
Be Part of Six Sigma / Lean Project Consulting Assignments
- Bachelor degree in any discipline is must
- Preferred degree in Engineering or Statistics / Masters degree in any discipline
- Black belt certification
- Lean Certified / Trained
- Understanding of COPC, ISO (or other frameworks)
DESIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8+ yrs
DESIRED INDUSTRY EXPOSURE: Manufacturing/IT/ITES (Preferrable is BPO)
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE:
- Atleast 6 Yrs in Quality of which atleast 4 Yrs in Process Improvement Role (Driving Projects) is mandatory.
Personally done (Project Lead) for 3 to 5 Black Belt Projects and mentored atleat 10 Projects.
- Project Management
- Cross functional networking
- Analysis and Problem solving
Six Sigma/Lean Certification
Business standards/excellence frameworks like PCMM,COPC High
Please email your CV with the subject line marked "DGM – Process Excellence" and email to email@example.com
Please mention CTC , ECTC , DOB , Postal address and notice period details.