Media role with Leading Telecom operator.
- Driving communication of products and services in the traditional media space;
- Manage A&P spends and responsible for the media product
ESSENCE OF ROLE-
- Strategic Media Planning
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and up to date on industry trends. A good understanding of the telecom landscape and its nuances.
- Strategic bent of mind to help drive the media planning process. Application of marketing and communication strategies to drive the VF media product.
- Apply insights of consumer behavior in media and category to strengthen the planning output
- Circle media output – educate circle teams on effective planning
- 360deg solutions basis brand and communication requirements
- Media Buying
- Develop buying and negotiation strategies to counter inflation
- Drive Targeted Savings for spends in media. Set buying and CPRP guidelines
- Guide agency partner to deliver innovative buying strategies to getter a bigger bang for our traditional media spends
- Responsible for driving negotiations on high profile properties like cricket etc
- Always maintain an advantage in a competitive environment – First port of call for properties, special rates / value adds on deals, best in class associations etc
- Budget Management
- Key stakeholder of the brand A&P budgets
- Annual Budget Setting
- Responsible for managing the MIS and processes necessary for having a strict control on the expenditure
- Liaise with commercial and legal teams
- Team and Media Partnerships
- Guide team members and manage inter department relationships to help strengthen the media product
- Good professional rapport with all media stakeholders
- Capable of driving excellence in output from agency & vendors
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning DGM-Media in the subject line.
Quest Executive Search