We have been retained by a Leading MNC to Hire DGM-Media Management.
Driving communication of Company’s products and services in the traditional media space; manage A&P spends and responsible for the media product of the Companies brand.
Strategic Media Planning:-
- Strong understanding of the media landscape and up to date on industry trends.
- Strategic bent of mind to help drive the media planning process. Application of marketing and communication strategies to drive the Companies media product.
- Apply insights of consumer behavior in media and category to strengthen the planning output
- Circle media output – educate circle teams on effective planning
- 360deg solutions basis brand and communication requirements.
Media Buying :-
- Develop buying and negotiation strategies to counter inflation
- Drive Targeted Savings for Company spends in media. Set buying and CPRP guidelines
- Guide agency partner to deliver innovative buying strategies to getter a bigger bang for our traditional media spends
- Responsible for driving negotiations on high profile properties like cricket etc
- Always maintain a Company advantage in a competitive environment – First port of call for properties, special rates / value adds on deals, best in class associations etc.
Budget Management :-
- Key stakeholder of the brand A&P budgets
- Annual Budget Setting
- Responsible for managing the MIS and processes necessary for having a strict control on the expenditure
- Liaise with commercial and legal teams
Education:- MBA-Premier-B-School 9-11 Years of Experience.
- Good communication skills
- Hardworking and detail-oriented
- Able to strategize and plan
- Works well in a team
- Will explore new avenues
- Willing to learn
Kindly mail your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed discussion.