Suvidhaa Infoserve Pvt. Ltd. is a company pioneered to promote Service Commerce in retail. The motto of the company is to give convenience and value to all its customers who are looking for travel, utility, e-Governance, and entertainment related services.
We are committed to influence business transformations with smart thinking strategies and expertise. Our business expertise addresses the various service industries. One of the country's leading aggregator of multiple G2C/B2C services with access to more than 200 brands/service providers and the only company to offer revenue-generating multiple services on single platform through web as well as mobile platform.
Our endeavors apply towards influencing business service modules by riding on the advantage of IT innovations. We work towards creating a technological environment which effects high performance that saves time & money and higher customer satisfaction within the service sectors. The retail industry today is the fastest growing segment in India with a recorded 30% growth level. To assist the service providers bridge the gap of time, accessibility and convenience, SIPL provides well customized services. This empowers the retail franchisee with various services at click of a button to address their consumer needs as required.
Position : Deputy General Manager – Marketing
Salary Range : Rs 15 Lacs p.a. Location Mumbai
DGM Marketing Profile – The DGM Marketing role is a Product Management role wherein the incumbent will be responsible for independently managing a category(such as Domestic Remittance, electricity, etc) to drive organizational goals. He will be responsible for the P & L of the category.
- Grow Gross Transaction Value (Topline) & Gross Revenue(Bottomline) of the category
- Build category focus to drive Gross Transaction Value
- Drive trade schemes and promotions
- Implement Trade marketing initiatives
- Plan and implement customized business development initiatives for identified segments
- Closely liaison with the internal & external stakeholders to achieve category goals
- Cohesive working with external partners to achieve the desired goals
- To drive internal stakeholders such as sales, marketing, operations, IT & accounts to achieve the category goals
- To be the pivot for all the activities involving category
- Enhance & evolve the category offerings for the customer with respect to 5 P’s
- To develop holistic understanding of the TG & category dynamics
- To continually augment category offering for the consumers
- To develop pricing & promotion plans for the category
- Track & synthesize the macro & micro business understanding for the growth of business
- Understand & build business knowledge to guide Sales & Marketing teams
- To adopt a data driven approach to drive business initiatives
- Track & stay ahead of the competition
- Develop and execute communication plans for generating demand from consumers
- On ground
Desired candidate profile:
- MBA from Tier 1 institutes
- 3 to 6 years experience in Telecom or FMCG in Product Management
- Min 1 to 2 years exp in Trade Marketing
- Exposure to Marketing
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rakesh Shah- Asst.Manager-HR
Suvidhaa Infoserve Private Limited
Hi Tech Plaza, 2nd Floor, Mahakali Caves Road,
Andheri (East). Mumbai - 400093.
India's largest Service Commerce company