Designation: DGM-Internal Control
Experience: 10 + years
Qulification: CA or ICWA must
- Establishing & conducting process reviews/changes and process re-engineering activities.
- Performance of quarterly process walkthroughs.
- Timely implementation of recommendations from independent control assessments
- Highlighting unusual or problem areas within the assigned process.
- Ongoing oversight of testing of adequacy of controls and compliance of controls.
- Tracking of trends and measurements of control posture and programs including support of quarter Management Self Assessment (MSA), scoreboard, key controls, metrics and other ongoing process control management and certification systems.
- Status reporting related to trends and measurements of control posture and programs including support of quarterly Management Self Assessments (MSA) reporting, scoreboard, key controls, metrics and other ongoing process control management and certification systems.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Internal Audit experience required and prefer candidates with working experience in the Big 4 audit
- Good F&A domain knowledge
- SOX Compliance
- Audit Exposure
Kindly mail your resume to email@example.com