Role: DGM – Human Resources –
Reporting: Operationally reporting to Business Head/President and functionally reporting to AVP- Employee Relations & Corporate HR
Synopsis of the Role
This position shall be responsible for handling the complete gamut of HR, IR and Administration activities for the Metallic BU viz. recruitment, training and development, performance management system roll out, industrial relations and workmen relationship management, grievance handling and administration functions at the Plants
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Align HR function with business and drive various HR Process and initiatives to achieve organisation objectives.
- Drive cost effective measures to control the cost and improve productivity and quality by adequate manpower
- Lead the HR team across the BU to achieve the objectives.
- Interface with HOD and Managers of all Metallic Plants for devising and implementing HR Process and Policies.
- Ensuring zero loss of production due to non-availability of skilled manpower and or unfavourable industrial relations for the BU, by manpower planning for the BU
- Providing efficient and timely HR service delivery to the Plant Head so as to support the achievement of the organization’s objectives
- Ensuring an effective and productive work climate at the Plants by supporting culture building at the Plant
- Ensuring provision of good administrative facilities at the Plant
- Ensuring compliance to all Statutory and Legal requirements in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance to OHSAS, TPM, ISO 14001 and TS 16949
- Drive communication processes throughout the plants to ensure issues are identified early and resolved
Managing Conflict and Team Building
Passion for Excellence and Quality Mind set
Enabling others to learn and Act
Strong Communication Skills,
Valuing people and relationship
Send your resume on email@example.com