- Recruitment and HR Statutory Compliance.
- HR Systems & Processes,Performance Management.
- Compensation,Policy design & Implementation.
- Annual Training Plans & Coordinate in setting up of HR MIS system.
- Employee relations and engagement.
- To Handle the entire gamut of HR managerial Resources Management activities (Including Industrial Relations,Employee Relations, Statutory Compliance, Recruitment,Employment Engagement,Contain Attrition, Implementation of processes,Culture building,Coaching & Mentoring, Identify problems areas,Manpower Planning & development)
- Set up of HR processes,Policy design & Implementation,Training and Skill Enhancement,Competency mapping across the Caompany Organization.
- Sound knowledge of HR policies,Statutory Compliance,Employment law and Employee Relations.
- Excellent Communication,Pleasant Personality & Interpersonal Skills.
- Exposure to succession planning,employee welfare,policy mgt.,HRIS, OD,employment laws,regulatory compliances etc.
- People management skills,Team motivational skills & people performance management skills.
- Strong task orientated,organisational and planning skills.
- Sound knowledge of best practice administration policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage and prioritize time and multiple activities.
- Full time MBA/MPM/MSW/PGDM/PGP-HR from reputed B School. The Candidate must have 5-10 yrs of experience in handling HR&IR function;Preferably for a large Manufacturing/Automobile/Auto Anciliary product services company organizations.
- HR Managerial job experiences in Manufacturing/Automotive/FMCG MNCs Organization are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of local language (Marathi) is an added advantage.
- Salary/CTC:-As per Industry Norms / Salary no Bar for right or exceptional Candidates.
Interested candidates can forward their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.