Employee Designation: DGM/GM
Reports To : Branch Head
Grade: DGM / GM
Division / Sub-Division: Branch
Summary of Job Objective & Description
- To provide leadership and direction to the respective Location Operations.
- To be responsible for the locationís day-to-day operating activities, and all P&L responsibilities including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
Job Description/Key Deliverables
- To ensure Top line growth of the Branch
- To manage all functional deliverables with respect to people management, operational efficiencies, subscriber management, customer management.
- To drive operational strategies, implement policies & procedures, generate and manage MIS.
- Responsible for ensuring Opex is with budget & Quality Services
- To ensure adherence to Customer service policy to ensure high DSE & Customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for establishing a subscriber hiring, training & orientation plan as per the deployment specifications for the city & ensure effective implementation, also periodic refresher & Corrective training courses are held for existing drivers.
- Responsible for improving DSE Engagement and thus reducing Attrition of DSEís.
- To strictly adhere to the Commercial and Credit policies.
- To work with the maintenance teams in the city to ensure minimal down time of taxis through good driving and maintenance practices & ensure maintenance costs are optimized and plans are implemented to constantly monitor vehicular performance
- To manage staffing, performance management and retention strategies for the location.
- To have handled large scale operations in the Car rental, Fleet, Courier, BPO, logistics, Taxi business or similar businesses.
- High Analytical capabilities and drive performance through Management Information System.
- Ability to influence various stakeholders and other department heads in the respective location.
- Experience in leading multifunctional teams.
- Good PR & communication skills
- Exposure to budgeting/managing profit centers or having top line growth as key responsibilities would be added advantage
Experience required [in years]:
Experience: Exp-(10-12 years) in Operations in any Cab Services/Fleet Operators /Retail/Logistic Companies/FMCG
Substantial experience in the Automotive / Logistics Background with large exposure to managing a blue collared employee base is desirable
Academic Qualification required: -Preferable MBA
Specific Technical Qualification/Certification : BE (Desirable)
CTC : 24 LPA
Location : Mumbai
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Career Avenues (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Remi Bizcourt, D-503, Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai- 400058. Web Site: www.careeravenues.net