Role: Deputy General Manager – Finance
Reporting: Ability to do multitasking and manage the Inter-personal relationship, to head the Accounts & Finance activities of one SBU
Synopsis of the Role
The role is of SBU Finance head for one of your BU with Varroc Group. The SBU finance head would work closely with BU President and able to add value proposition to the BU
Position is responsible for heading around 4 plants for the BU with span of control of 18-20 people.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Finalisation of Monthly, Quarterly, & Yearly accounts of SBU & Co-ordination in conduct of Statutory and Internal Audit
- Preparation of budgets based on activity schedule.
- Cash flow management.
- Cost control and cost reduction. Product costing
- Monthly MIS reporting for each profit centre, activity and for the Division as a whole
- Weekly and monthly reporting on project profitability, cash flow statement, variance analysis, and other financial reports including consolidation of all the projects
- Liaison with Business Head/ SBU Head & other line management personnel regarding project cash flow, profit/loss and forward planning.
- In-depth knowledge to interpret accounting standards and translate them to accounting policies
- Tax planning & Management and ensuring compliance with all Tax Regulations
- Verification and approval of accounts payable, payroll and receivables
- Supervision of Plant Accounting function at each plant coming under that SBU
- Taxation - Direct & Indirect working knowledge
- Effective exploitation of SAP/IT
Desired Candidate Profile:
Ability to do multitasking and manage the Inter-personal relationship, to head the Accounts & Finance activities of one SBU
Has to be CA with minimum 11 years of experience in Managerial position in any manufacturing industry. Should have hands on experience in costing, finalisation of accounts, knowledge in SAP, central excise, Service Tax, VAT, Income Tax etc., is essential. Hands on experience in SAP preferred.
Send your resume on email@example.com