Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading Indian conglomerate with an established presence in industries such as aviation, manufacturing and consumer. They have a culture defined by integrity, excellence and entrepreneurship and are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to drive corporate planning at a group level.
Job Description - You will report to the Director - Corporate Planning and Strategy. Your responsibilities will be :
- To plan and develop business strategies for the group in line with the company's vision
- To effectively design short and long term business plans and partnering with SBUs to achieve higher EBITDA
- To identify, formulate and implement new business initiatives in the form of Joint ventures and M&A
- To conduct variance analysis for businesses to determine the difference between projected and actual results
The Successful Candidate - You are a CA/MBA with 10+ years of post qualification experience in the manufacturing space. You have exposure to a similar role and have previously led a team of qualified professionals in the Corporate Strategy space. You have experience working on M&A and Joint Ventures earlier. You must also have brilliant communication and influencing skills.
What's on Offer - Opportunity to lead the business strategy of an Indian manufacturing giant partnering with the top level management
- Highly competitive package
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I25830&source=ONL_IIMJOBS