Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is one of India's leading diversified Engineering Companies with a growing Global presence. They had over 30% growth last year and have similar projections for 2012. This strong growth has led to the requirement of a DGM of Corporate Assurance.
Job Description -
- The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with the firm of Internal Auditors for the management of the internal audits and ensuring implementation of audit recommendations across both the corporate office and plant locations.
- The candidate will also be responsible to ensure regulatory compliances at the company's manufacturing units.
- This is a Mumbai based position with travel to plant locations required intermittently throughout the year.
The Successful Candidate -
- The successful applicant will be either a CA/ MBA graduate with ten years experience in the Internal Audit sector.
- You will have a strong understanding of general/ company laws and ideally come from within the manufacturing industry.
- Candidates with exposure to Company Secretary duties will be highly regarded.
What's on Offer - A competitive salary is on offer based on experience to the right candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply