Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - My client is a global software and product solutions giant and is a market leader in the businesses that it operates in. Their BPO arm is one of the top Indian BPO firms offering tailor made services to its parent and also to a diversified clientele. They are expanding their operations in India multifolds due to a significant demand. With growing emphasis on Compliance and Control, they are looking for a seasoned professional to lead them into the next expansion phase.
Job Description - Reporting to the India Compliance Lead, you will be part of the India Controls and Compliance (C&C) team within the India Finance organization working in an individual contributor role. This position is responsible in educating, training and evangelizing risk management and control requirements across all businesses. Your main set of responsibilities shall be:
- Working closely with the respective Finance, Business and SME leads in each business entity and manage them through impact and influence
- Working with Compliance Lead in driving the tone at the top, the right compliance culture, framework and risk assessment model
- Supporting finance and the business to resolve operational compliance related issues during the normal course of business, policy interpretation or controls verification
- Partnering with the appropriate resources to drive controls improvements in the areas of Spend Management, HR, Entity level controls, Anti-corruption risk mitigation, Financial Management
- Continuously monitoring emerging internal control risks and update existing controls and processes to respond to these risks
- Building, monitoring and maintaining a role-based compliance training program
- Supporting internal and external audit coordination efforts
The Successful Candidate -
- You must be a first attempt CA with 8-12 years of post qualification experience. You must be technically sound in IGAAP, income tax, TDS, transfer pricing and international taxation.
- You must be well-versed with audit planning and execution with strong problem-solving skills and ability to make informed decisions.
- You will typically come from a services/BPO setup.
- You need to have strong team orientation including demonstrated motivational and influential leadership abilities and stakeholder management.
What's on Offer - Attractive package at benchmark industry standards with perks attached. Opportunity to lead, monitor and mentor an ambitious team of committed individuals. A very positive company culture and a long-term career.
To Apply - Click here to apply