Key responsibilities include:
1) Effectively manage all aspects of the business to ensure profitability & growth, fully responsible for the P&L of the business segment
2) Identifying key international buyers, suppliers, major origins, domestic buyers and developing the business
3) Develop and aggressively grow the business through identification of trends and opportunities and then implement strategies to succeed along with new service offerings
4) Ensure effective & accurate reporting and monitoring of the financial plan.
5) Supervising statutory compliances and develop relationship with Trade Partners & other stakeholders.
1) Trade alliances Identify and develop new sourcing partners across the geography.
2) Business management Identify clients in the power, steel and cement sectors. The candidate should have a good understanding of these sectors.
3) Trade policies Should have experience and complete understanding trading policy environment, banking policies, related banking operations and general business environment
4) Business Development Identification of new trading markets and trading business opportunity.
5) P & L Management Should be able to monitor P & L for the business handled, manage revenue and receivables.
Please send your resume to email@example.com