Started in 1995, Approach International is regarded as a leading executive recruitment firm in India driven by its passion to provide best talent to its wide-ranging customers through a rigorous mapping and search process.
Currently, we have the following Vacancy:
Company: A Leading name in Telecom industry
Position: DGM – Compensation & Benefits
Qualification: MBA from premier institute
Experience: 8 -12 years post qualification
- This position is responsible for creating, managing & monitoring the compensation and benefits functions and processes for India and also updated on trends across the globe on the compensation and benefits perspective.
- To ensure that the company compensation and benefit programs maintain their relevancy and competitiveness in comparison to the market.
- Job Evaluations
- Participate or be informed about salary and benefits surveys and other benchmark studies; provide analysis on salary and benefits trend, advice the leadership team in terms of salary and benefits trends, evolution, and other compensation and benefits matters.
- Review and propose changes to pay structures to ensure market competitiveness, and participate in reviewing Salary Policies.
- Excellent knowledge on Industry trends.
- Hands on experience in implementing compensation strategies.
- Hands on experience in Comp Benchmarking and designing Incentive Programs.
- Exposure to Global appraisal process.
If you are interested please do revert to this mail along with your updated resume to email@example.com