Looking for Manager Development for one of the Top 10 fortune Company in Bangalore locations.
10-16 Years of experience required with C++ or java with HLD/LLD/OOD and People Management also.
Candidates should be from Product base Companies.
Job location: Bangalore
Position:- Development Manager
- C++ or java with HLD/LLD/OOD and People Management also.Candidates should be from Product base Companies
- Ideal candidate: BE/B.Tech (CS) with 11-14 years of experience. At least 3 years in people management and 7-8 years in technical IC role.
- Appstore Worldwide(WW) Content Ingestion team is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to lead the Mobile App Ingestion Tools team. You will work closely with other Appstore technology and business operations teams to define and build the Android app approval and verification process for the Appstore. This position will involve working directly with Appstore teams in US and India.
- Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to build a world-class Appstore experience for tablets such as the Kindle Fire and Android-based smartphones.
- As a Software Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of software developers in design, development, test, and deployment of next generation mobile app ingestion systems.
- A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- You will be the founding member of the Appstore development center in Bangalore, India and will have the chance to be part of the team-building effort.
Come join us, in building one of the most disruptive digital businesses, at the earth's most customer centric company!
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Builds software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Designs and defines the interaction between the other component pieces
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
Please mail your CV's or recommendations to email@example.com or you can call on +91-8010509689