Mumbai | Permanent
* Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading investment banks with a global presence.
The successful candidate will be involved in developing, testing, implementing and enhancing quantitative models for the derivatives trading business. Will also be responsible for imparting training to employees on implemented models for pricing and risk management.
The Successful Applicant
* A Engineering degree with a Masters in Mathematics/Statistics/Financial engineering from a top tier university is a must
* Must have strong programming skills with extensive knowledge in C++ ; Familiarity with Matlab,UNIX, R, Python would be an added advantage
* Upto 3 years of derivatives modelling experience is preferred
* Excellent communication skills with commitment and motivation for self development and growth
* Proven ability to deliver results under pressure in a fast paced environment
What's On Offer
Market leading compensation coupled with great opportunity to grow in a meritocratic environment with a world class firm
To apply for this job, please visit the following link :