We are looking for a Central Planning Manager for a one of the top FMCG (Foods and Beverage)company based out of Bangalore. The person shall be responsible for -
Demand Planning -
- Generation of a Rolling Sales Forecast (Monthly 3 months rolling and quarterly 9 months rolling processes)
- Review of the forecast with the National Sales Manager and Category Directors
- Driving the S&OP process to finalise the Demand and Supply Numbers for the month.
Supply Planning -
- Generate a production plan for Select regions.
- Review the production plan with the Regional Manufacturing Head.
- Ensure compliance to Production Plan.
- Review Primary Truck Placement with National Freight Manager for compliance.
Master Data for APO readiness -
- Review the current masters for adequacy in meeting the APO requirements.
- Spearhead operational dovetailing into APO.
- Creation and maintenance of central monitoring formats.
We are looking at profiles with atleast -
- 4 years of relevant experience in Demand and Supply Planning
- FMCG background
- Premier MBA Institute passout
- An APO implementation experience would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates may please apply on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 09958577722