Job Title - Chief Manager – Demand & Supply Planning
Department - Supply Chain
Location - Vikroli HO, Mumbai
Reports to - General Manager – Planning
Responsible for Demand Planning, Inventory management, Despatch Planning
- Development and implementation of Demand Planning / Forecasting process, including the generation of statistical forecast, ensure the utilization of diagnostics tools to improve Forecast Accuracy.
- Participate in capacity planning and analysis, highlighting constraints & excess capacity.
- Support demand generation for projections, budgets and strategic planning.
- To ensure targeted plan and delivery schedule adherence.
- Ensure timely completion of the supply planning cycle every month for all businesses.
- To work closely with Procurement on forward buying, production -exigency controls, etc., in case of shortage of materials / products.
- Long term visibility for high lead time/ critical raw materials.
- Monitor & reduce cycle time for delivery of products to customers.
- Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels) that are approved by management.
- Driving improvements in inventory management processes to achieve and reduce agreed target inventory levels.
SAP & APO activities
- Ensure the Master data correctness and appropriate training to users to ensure timely APO runs with proper results. Active participant in Annual Budgeting & Capacity planning process.
- Ensuring SAP- APO runs smoothly for Process Improvement, atomization and transparency of activities
- Provide support for ongoing and new automations/ process improvements planned in the supply chain processes.
- To support management with MIS reports, customer specific SLAs, and other reports required for Strategic decisions.
- Sales & Marketing
- Production, Purchase, Logistics
- Program Management
- External Customers
- Third Party manufacturers
Knowledge and Skill set
- Knowledge of SAP /AP -
- Analytical, conceptual, problem solving & decision making
- Customer Orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impact
- Qualification - B.Pharm / BE
- Post graduation in business management/ materials management /operations management
- Minimum 10-12 years in various areas of Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Preferably from Pharma/FMCG/Process industry
Interested candidates please apply on firstname.lastname@example.org
Poonam Karkhanis| Sr.Recruitment Consultant | Pharma Healthcare Lifesciences
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, Harbhaajan Building.
Above Hdfc Bank, CST road Kalina.