Our Client is a leading pharmaceutical company currently having following vacancy:-
Position Title: Manager - Demand Planning
Educational Qualification - B.Com. / Science / Pharmacy Graduate.
Experience - 6 to 12 years experience in Pharma industry in Supply chain function
Reports To - Head Demand Planning/Sr. Manager Demand Planning
Supervises - None
Salary: Max 16 lacs(20% to 30% hike of existing ctc)
Position Summary: (Job Purpose)
- To ensure the availability of rolling Consensus Demand Plan, regularly revised in order to reflect the best possible estimate of future customer demand & to communicate it to the supply planning process.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure availability of stocks.
- Providing timely MIS to the businesses for enhancing business decision.
Level of responsibility:
- Area Covered : Pan India
- Annual Budgeted Sales – India Region (OB – 11) Rs. 3409 Mio per Demand Planner
Volumes involved are:
- Businesses – 3 – 4 Businesses per Demand Planner
- SKUs – 150
- CFAs- 27
- Warehouses – 4
- No. of Mfg. locations IH/LL – 12
- No. of mfg. location outsourced. – 15
Delegation of Responsibility:
- In the absence of the job holder, administrative and decision making responsibilities shall be referred to Head – Demand Planning or Sr. Manager Demand Planning.
Decisions made alone:
- Stocks allocation to CFAs in case of critical items
Decisions in consultation of superiors / others:
- Forecast finalization, inventory norms, Physician sample planning.
- Inventory carrying for certain items in case of availability issues
Job Profile: (Describe the major end results expected from the job)
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Strategic creation and execution of future fulfillment plans
- Create statistical forecasts and finalizing the SKU level Base forecasts. Also help the Base approver in finalizing the forecasts.
- Facilitate and manage demand planning
- To minimize inventory investment and loss
- To develop reliable and effective supply sources
- Analyze market trend
- Forecasting SKU/CFA wise sales and generation of NDRs
- Follow-up with SBUs on timely release of forecasts
- Co ordinate and follow up with various Stake holders on supplies for ensuring timely availability
- Co ordinate and follow up with Outsourced vendors / in-licensed vendors on outsourced / in-licensed SKUs.
- Co ordinate with logistics of various stock movements
- Ensuring various Supply Chain KPIs are achieved.
- Providing reports/ MIS on Supply Chain KPIs / aspects to businesses
- Co ordinate with Business/Field Managers on stocks requirements at CFA level
- Liaison with plants on certificates/ licenses required for the business
- Release of price circulars / circulars for obtaining NOC/LOC
- Managing inventories within budgeted norms
- Coordinating with logistics on various stock movements
- Alerting the business on certain issues like potential expiries, inventories etc.
- Providing commercial support for Sri Lanka operations
Assessment and Planning of Work
- Generated By Self - 25%
- Generated by Field / SBU Heads - 55%
- Generated By Superior/Others - 20%
Problems/ Key Features
- Finalizing forecasts / ensuring inventories within norms without affecting sales / timely availability of Physician samples within budgeted norms.
- Ensuring alignment towards organizational objectives / requirements without antagonizing the business
- Channel Partner
- In-licensed Partners
- Sales Managers
- Brand Mangers
- Finance Managers
- Operation Manager
- Logistics team
- Experience of SAP ERP System. Demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment with ability to multitask and handle competing priorities at once.
- Thorough knowledge of quantitative/qualitative data analysis and interpretation of historical and current data.
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, policies and procedures of forecasting / materials management.
- Basic Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Expertise in effective Supply Chain Management, ensuring cost effective & smooth materials movements.
- Analytical Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Strategic Thinking
- Performance Focus
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- People Development
Please revert if interested at email@example.com with the following details:-
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
- Availablity for the interview