Desired Candidate Profile
- The ideal candidate must be B.Tech / MBA with around 30 yrs age with experience in handling demand planning & Statistical & Mathematical modeling activities in any Electrical /Switchgears or lubricants & Paint Industry , Retail / Power tools / Industrial products / Channel managed products.
- Responsible for Customers Forecasting Process & facilitating Conducting Monthly SIOP’s with them. Data Management of Supply Chain Planning including SAP , Adjusting Forecasts & Loading Forecasting in the system with corrective actions on Errors. Providing Monthly Rolling Forecasts to the Suppliers.
Experience: 4 to 9 yrs
Responsible for Demand Planning &Planning and Inventory, Models. Requires use of systems (SAP, Infor) and technical knowledge to manage tools Forecast Accuracy
Mathematical Modeling & Statistical tools and modeling MRP Accuracy vs. Facility Capability.
Keywords: demand planning, supply chain, forecast accuracy, MRP data, demand planner, statistical tools, statistical modeling, mathematical modeling
* Create Statistical Forecasts Process with +-20% Accuracy :-
Description:- Generating & Validating customer Forecasts through SAP & Qualitative interaction with Overseas Suppliers, Ensuring Monthly Process & Good understanding of Gather, analyze and validate data :-
- Execute statistical modeling software
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
* Timely Preparation of Data for SIOP :-
Description: - Managing & Preparing Pre & Post SIOP Accurate data for meeting to measure Forecast Accuracy in the respective Dash Boards. Also measuring Forecast Accuracy & taking corrective actions for deviations.
* Providing Logistics Consumption Forecasts to Suppliers :
Description :- Providing timely Rolling Forecasts to Vendors & Overseas Suppliers & Proactive information to Suppliers on various demand signals.
* Adjusting Forecast & Proper Data Load in SAP :
Description: - Adjusting Forecasts at Reference / DC Level, Ensuring the proper Loading/Netting Procedure in SAP & Ensuring timely action on Errors.
* Initiative & interaction with Plants & Customers :
Description :- To take various Initiatives so as to improve the SCP process & work very closely / aggressively with plants & customers so as to add value for Supply Chain & better understanding of Market.
“Must have “ Functional Competencies :-
1. Must have knowledge of Demand management Software’s like SAP, SAP-APO, BI or i2 Demand Planner.
2. Should have BI skills relate to data load & extraction in & out of APO.
3. We strongly Prefer candidate who are mainly into Demand Planner , not in Purchasing / NPD-NPI / OM / PPC & Logistics, Warehousing or Transportation , Plant Planning, Production Plan or Other area’s in SCM.
4. Should have knowledge of Global Supply Chain aspects.
5. Basic level Understanding of SIOP process and Customer demand Concept.
6. Good hand on Exposure in Excel working.
Critical personality attributes :-
1. Flexible toward change Management
2. Positive approach
3. Excellent Communication Skills
4. Must have business oriented Approach
Position report into this position : None
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Thanks & Regards