We are looking for a Senior role with P & L responsibilities.
Organization: About Avance Consulting
Avance Consulting is a leading executive search and recruitment company with offices in London, New Jersey, Hyderabad, Gurgaon and Mumbai Avance is founded by entrepreneurs with track record of building global companies. Avance management team is alumni of IIT / IIM. Avance has a delivery centre in Hyderabad that caters to clients in UK, Europe, US and India market. Avance Consulting is planning to scale up its India recruitment team and is looking for a Delivery Head who will be responsible for managing all aspects of our clients recruitment. India team focuses on leadership hiring across various verticals and works with some very reputed names.
This is an opportunity to work with a group of high energy and focused entrepreneuers with a proven track record in a rapidly growing organisation.
Role: Delivery Head, India Recruitment
The role includes:
- Account management and relationship management with clients
- Program Management, to ensure smooth and seamless delivery on all client requirements
- Understanding clients hiring needs
- Manage a team of recruiters
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team.
- Mentoring and motivating recruiters on sourcing relevant profiles, managing candidate relationships and negotiating salaries.
- Implement best practices to improve productivity and efficiency of the recruitment team
- Continuous training and development of the recruitment team
- Act as an escalation point for all team issues
- Performance review and appraisal of the team members
- MBA from top 15 B-Schools.
- Experience of managing a team either in IT or BPO segment
- Hands on style of management
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple stake-holders at same time
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving experience and decision making abilities
- Ability to interact effectively will all levels of management and clients
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to motivate and mentor team, presenting new opportunities and challenges for additional development to achieve desired results.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Ability to work under high pressure situations.
Prior experience in Recruitment not necessary
Experience in ITES / KPO industry is required
Anticipating Positive revert
Prathima Schalass, 4th floor
opp Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan
King Koti, Hyderabad.
Phone :040 66258456 / 9963304440
Email : email@example.com