Position: Project Leader_Consulting _Engineering & Automotive_Delivery Excellence( only for IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, NITIE (only PGDIM course), JBIMS, SJMSOM candidates who has secured at least70% in MBA)
Category : Consulting.
Salary: 20-30 Lakhs
- Engineer + MBA (2 year full time) from a premier institution with a strong academic background. Premier institutes would include IIM A, IIM B, IIM C, IIM L, SP Jain, XLRI, FMS, NITIE (only PGDIM course), JBIMS, SJMSOM. Candidates must have a good academic track record with at least 70 percent marks during MBA course.
- 4 - 6 years of post MBA experience ( 2005 - 2007 batch pass outs). Juniors wont be considered.
- 1-2 years of pre-MBA experience in operations / manufacturing would be desirable.
- Should have relevant experience in any of the following industries:
- Engineering, or
- Consulting in the se domains.
- Industry experience should have been in any of the following functions:
- Supply chain
- Incumbent must have experience of working on projects in cost optimization or BPR and should have good knowledge on concepts and frameworks relating to competitiveness enhancement, quality processes and project management
- Consulting experience should be in projects in the relevant industries
- Should have led a team of at least 3-4 persons in a non-consulting role or teams of 1-2 persons in a consulting role
- Should have handled client interactions independently
Other Skills Required:
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills
- Should have good analytical skills, sound conceptual base, knowledge of financial modeling and expertise in operation excellence improvements.
- Experience on the shopfloor or some familiarity with operations and manufacturing processes would be desirable.
- Experience in a Project Management environment or familiarity with Scheduling/ Planning/Execution of project would be desirable.
Role & responsibilities:
As a PL, the candidate will be expected to:
- Independently assume complete ownership of project planning, execution and client delivery achieving high impact on client organization
- Have complete accountability for designing, developing, delivering and assisting with implementation of strategic or operational excellence solutions which enable clients to achieve their business objectives while maintaining high project quality and profitability of engagement.
- Lead a team of 3 – 4 Consultants, Associate Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Be responsible for development of company’s thought leadership, intellectual property, creation of tools, concepts and techniques/processes
- Lead in business development and organization building initiatives.
The candidate would be required to work across verticals & across geographies.
Candidate must have the ability to work under pressure and should be willing to travel extensively.
Interested candidates kindly revert back with updated resume and the following details.
Current ctc: .
Relevant experience :
Kindly mention all your educational and employment details with in the resume.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org