CTC- pto 6-8 lacs pa
- Business Intelligence Data mart Management
- Querying, Extraction, Cleaning & Standardization and Upload of Database
- Complete Automation
- Planning & Executing Direct Marketing Campaigns
- Pre Campaign Analytics - Analysis, Profiling, Segmentation and List Processing
- Post Campaign Analytics - Tracking of Campaign Performance vs. Campaign Objectives and identifying factors influencing Performance to use them as inputs for future Campaigns Design.
- Responsible for multiple Project Assignments
- Develops and applies new ways of solving Business Problems
- Attains extensive Knowledge of Business Verticals and internalizes the Learnings
- Ensures Project Archival and Documentation
- Masters / Graduation with relevant Experience.
- Qualifications or Hands-on Working Experience on:
Database Marketing Campaign Management
Campaign Management Software (preferably Talisma)
Analytics Tools (preferably Alterian)
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and SQL
5-6 years of varied experience in Analytics, and Database & Campaign Management; and experience of managing multiple project assignments.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org