Position: Sr Manager Data Stewardship
Company: Well Reputed Financial BPO
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Masters Degree in an analytical filed such as Engineering, Math, Physics, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology
- Execute processes to monitor data governance policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and privacy, establish consistent data definitions, and monitor overall data quality for assigned data entities.
- Ensure that data management methodologies include the steps, activities, and deliverables required to consistently achieve high data quality.
- Work closely with business data owners and users to identify quality metrics and thresholds. Own and publish reports related to quality metrics along with root cause analysis and mitigation options to the end user community.
- Foster the goal of data re-use, and articulate the strategic significance of information to executives and associates
- Support project delivery teams in their effort to adopt and execute on data management processes.
- Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency, and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion.
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to increase team efficiency. across Business and IT
- End to End responsibility for Information and Data management process implementation and improvement.
- Manage business data related to an assigned functional area, while ensuring high levels of data quality, availability and privacy
- Monitor adherence to governance and policies, establishing consistent data definitions, ensuring integrity of underlying data models and monitoring/auditing the overall data quality as per the requirements of the enterprise data policy.
- Ensure data stores and applications adhere to defined data management practices, policies, and procedures.
- Develop a knowledge base of business data usage and implementing cost reduction and quality enhancement projects.
- Design and implement scorecards and performance metrics that optimize quality and timeline performance.
- Work with technology as well as business units to implement data footprint reduction and report reductions initiatives.
- Establish a culture of team collaboration, accountability and unwavering commitment to data excellence.
- Demonstrated skills that reflect the ability to work with multiple business lines to drive governance and stewardship
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Ability to involve both business and IT organization in the Governance organization
- Sound understanding of data governance and data lifecycle concepts.
- Superior problem solving, influencing and analytical skills.
- 4 Years experience in Data Analysis or Data Management in a corporate setting
- 4 Years experience in Programming in a corporate setting
- Strong Communication skills with excellent track of working in and with teams
- Self starter and ability to deal with ambiguous situations
Kindly revert back with your updated resume at the earliest on: firstname.lastname@example.org