Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Research & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is among the leading financial services firms in the world with a global footprint spanning across six continents. Having been voted as one of the best places to work for, our client has an exceptional track record of providing tailored solutions to its customers. In order to supplement its rapid expansion strategy, in India and abroad, a need has arisen for a highly talented Manager Data Analytics.
Job Description - Reporting into the Senior Manager Analytics, you will be responsible for:
- Handling and processing large volumes of data and generating insights from the same.
- Assisting in the designing and development of best practice analytics including segmentations and triggers.
- Building complex data models to supplement the global operations of the firm
- Working with global business leaders to deliver customized and innovative solutions through model building and a variety of statistical models.
The Successful Candidate -
- You should be a MBA from a top-tier business school, with atleast 6 years of post qualification experience.
- Proficiency in using computer software like SAS, SQL is a must.
- Prior experience of working within an analytics team of a financial institution is desirable.
- The client is looking for a highly motivated individual with the ability to ""think out of the box"".
- An excellent command over English is mandatory.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity for a talented individual to be an integral part of a rapidly developing set up within one of the premier financial institutions in the world. You will have the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry, while drawing an attractive salary package. High performers have an opportunity to fast track their career progression.
To Apply - Click here to apply