Senior Manager Data Analytics & Forensic Technology @ Big 4 MNC
Job Description :
Commercial investigations and litigations increasingly rely on collecting, preserving and analyzing vast amounts of data to help tell the whole story. The key to managing such huge volumes is turning the array of data into meaningful information. To this end, our Analytic and Forensic Technology (AFT) professionals combine forensic accounting and investigative skills with advanced technology to assist clients and their legal counsel.
With the ever increasing demands being put upon corporate law departments finding ways to maintain legal and regulatory compliance and to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations is critical to their success. We consistently apply leading technologies to facilitate our services.
Analytic & Forensic Technology services include:
Legal business consulting
The Analytic and Forensic Technology –Data AnalyticsSenior Manager job responsibilities include:
In this position you will direct and perform the gathering, standardization, and analysis of voluminous transactional electronic data (e.g., banking records, general ledgers, broker-dealer records, sales and inventory data, etc.) The candidate must have proven market-building capabilities and extensive experience with advanced and predictive analytics. In addition, the candidate should have experience in software development project management. Ideally, the candidate is comfortable with .NET and developing scalable, high-performance web applications.
You can expect to:
- Create, manage, and utilize high performance relational databases (SQL Server, Microsoft Access, OLAP and other proprietary software).
- Manage multiple software development projects simultaneously.
- Using predictive analytics query and mine large data sets to discover transaction patterns, examine financial data and filter for targeted information.
- Design data entry screens, perform data quality control, develop database reports and user interfaces, and normalize relational data.
- Provide input with respect to practice technology initiatives and investments
- Provide and build relationships, originate, and manage established revenue targets
- Balance multiple client projects and other responsibilities
- Coach, mentor, and counsel staff
AFT team members collaborate with attorneys, forensic accountants, clients, and other investigators to produce analyses in support of an investigation. This is not a “back-office programmer” position; this is front-line client interaction with tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
Qualified Senior Managers will have experience with the following:
Candidates should have 10+ years of experience mining and analyzing electronic transactional data and managing software development projects. Candidates should also have an undergraduate degree in 1 or more of the following from an accredited college/university (or significant related employment experience):
- A dual major/minor combination including Computer Science or Management Information Systems and Business, i.e., Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Management, Statistics, Mathematics
- Electrical or other related Engineering disciplines
- Management Information Systems
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is required and experience with all the following:
- Software project management
- .NET application development
- Established practice and market eminence in a key industry, service area or client base
- Demonstrated technical excellence, ability to lead and manage significant client engagements
- Must possess a consultative orientation and ability to deliver a broad range of innovative and value-added services
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be flexible with the travel requirements of client service projects
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Communicate effectively with all levels of engagement staff
- Experience in a professional services firm preferred
Interested candidates can send their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 040-40101210.