Discipline - IT
Subsector - Business Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading NASDAQ listed pharmaceutical firm with over 2000+ employees across the globe. They are headquartered in the US and have rapid growth plans within the asiapac region, key focus being India. They are currently seeking talented and highly motivated Analytics professionals for their Global IT operations centre in Mumbai.
Job Description - In this role as a Data Analytics - Consultant you will be reporting directly into the Director of Global Commercial Analytics. You will be responsible for :
- Creating and manipulating existing queries in MS Access and in SQL against data stored in SQL Server to analyze and process data.
- Designing logical and conceptual models for the operational data store and data warehouse using standard data modeling methodologies and processes.
- Developing standards and processes related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation.
- Automating data load and data analysis programs with a goal of improving efficiencies across supported client groups.
- Supporting development of operational reports and dashboards.
- Developing and maintaining data preparation and validation routines to support the reporting of commercial operations metrics.
- Creating interfaces with clients and vendors on ETL processes and maps data from disparate sources into operational data store formats
The Successful Candidate - A successful candidate MUST have :
- A Bachelor's Degree; preferably in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics.
- 5+ years analytical and reporting experience; preferably in Health care or Life Sciences industry
- 3 years experience writing technical requirements documentation
- 4+ years of data modeling/data management experience (relationships, data types, tables, etc.) and analytics concepts (queries, reporting, association of data sources)
- Knowledge of SQL programming Intermediate to advanced MS Excel and Access skills
- Experience with SAP, SRS, Business Objects, and BI warehousing tools a plus Strong Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical degree, or equivalent professional experience
What's on Offer - Attractive salary package,
- Excellent environment for talented professionals to build a stable and high pace career,
- Opportunity to gain international exposure.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28700&source=ONL_IIMJOBS