Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Client Services
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a leading Private Bank with strong growth across consumer and corporate banking business and rapidly expanding footprints in India. They have shown growth of over 30% quarter on quarter for last 5 years. Due to strong growth in their consumer business, they are looking to recruit experienced customer service professional to drive customer service across channels for their HNI proposition.
Job Description - You would work on concepts and create policies/structures to define the service standard and create a services strategy for the Premier channel.
- You will define the strategy and process of customer service, define matrices, publish results and train people for differentiated results.
- You would also work towards technology link up for faster query resolution and superior customer service.
- Leading the branch service team effectively to deliver consistent & superior service to customers so as to enhance customer satisfaction & loyalty & session excellence.
- To lead multiple high-priority projects for process improvements to leverage and allocate necessary resources in branches.
The Successful Candidate - Minimum 8 years of relevant banking experience is a must
- You should have prior experience in defining/implementing branch service strategy with a large/MNC Bank.
- CA/MBA from top B-School
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills - ability to influence outside span of control
- Strong track record of success in terms of people management and client servicing in their current organization
- Good product and process knowledge - consumer bank products(wealth/liabilities/credit cards/mortgages)
What's on Offer - This position is a high profile position in the Retail Banking space with a leading Bank. Success in this role insists on strong career growth. Having autonomy and the capacity to innovate you will enjoy room to try new things.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30500&source=ONL_IIMJOBS