Role: Customer Marketing Manager
City: Kolkata (India)
Up to 24 lacs p.a
Years of Experience/ Education:
- MBA from a Premier Business School with atleast 5+ years of overall experience in sales & Marketing, with atleast 2+ years of experience in Marketing/Customer Marketing role
- Deep commercial awareness with considerable previous experience in customer facing roles in an FMCG environment
- Ability to identify and build capability in others
- Project Management skills
- Exposure to working in rapidly changing environments, possessing proven change management skills
About the company
It is one of the India’s leading FMCG (Beverage) Firm. The business is growing, with the BIO and BII segment, and has significant strategic ambitions to achieve the growth expectations to destination 2015.
Reports to: Head - Customer Marketing & Key Accounts
1. Business and Financial
The role provides thought leadership for channel and customer investments, influencing A&P spends and some Trade Spends. Manages a direct report team of 1-2 Activation Managers (to execute programs regionally) and is responsible for their coaching and development.
2. Leadership Responsibilities
CMM will be responsible for facilitating great customer relationships in the region, leading to higher level of value creation. This role is instrumental in delineating the responsibilities of marketing, sales and customer marketing within the region to ensure that activity is excellently executed, measured, evaluated, and continuously improved. Leads the Customer Marketing team of 1-2 people, creating a supportive and challenging environment where excellent performance is expected
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
1. Insights: Customer and Shopper Insights drive all strategic planning and POP execution
2. Strategy and Planning: Clear, simple category, customer and channel strategies that are understood by everyone in the region and provides real focus into a few channel segments, and customers
3. Activity Development: Develop initiatives that derive from those strategies led through to excellent execution that deliver real value growth to both company and customers and transform shopper and consumer behaviour at the POP. Develop all POP focused activities in conjunction with Marketing.
4. Activation/ co-ordination: Clear prioritization of brand and category activity for the region and customer which ensures flawless execution (Less but bigger)
5. Measurement and Evaluation: A clear testing and M&E process that identifies what’s working and what will work and accelerates the growth curve in the region
6. Trade Terms: Ensure the embedding of Trading Terms guidelines (in conjunction with Commercial Finance) within the region to ensure the right customers, channels, and categories are supported for growth. This includes sales driver investment, monitoring, and continuous improvement.
Pooja Magia: firstname.lastname@example.org / 022 - 61480888