Manager – Customer Analytics
Location - Gurgaon
- Experience:7-10+ yrs
- Education: MAM Stat/M Tech/MBA/PHD
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop statistical models to support HR Analytics offerings and solutions.
- Develop statistical testing programs to measure and improve on-going performance of employee metrics.
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with IT to implement models and tests
- Manage a team of analytics resources to ensure that deliverables are met with quality and in a timely fashion.
- Performance management of the team
- Adhere to client SLA’s
- 7-10 years of general business experience, including 3-4 years of quantitative analysis in a business setting, including building statistical models
- Should have consulting skills/ project management experience
- Strong ability to extract strategic insights from large data sets
- Desire and ability to collaborate with business partners
- Must be proficient in SAS and SQL
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Systems administration skills a plus
Please reply to me with your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org with below details.
Do join me on LinkedIn and lets share information on analytics.
Asterion Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Bangalore - 560095
http://www.linkedin.com/in/manavdas (JOIN ME HERE)